| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Phuket (Airport) in January is hot at 26.7 °C (80.06 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched. A mere 42mm (1.7in) of liquid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 11:45 long with an average length of 11:41.
Check the distance to and compare the Phuket (airport) January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Phuket (airport), Thailand
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Phuket (Airport):
- Hua Hin, Thailand - 524.5 kms (325.9 miles) NNE
- Myeik, Myanmar - 477.9 kms (296.9 miles) N
- Mergui, Tanintharyi, Myanmar - 477.9 kms (296.9 miles) N
- Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand - 441.8 kms (274.5 miles) NNE
- Chumphon, Thailand - 278.7 kms (173.2 miles) NNE
- Ranong, Thailand - 207.1 kms (128.7 miles) N
- Kawthaung, Myanmar - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) N
- Surat Thani, Thailand - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) NE
- Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand - 184.6 kms (114.7 miles) ENE
- Phuket, Thailand - 30.6 kms (19 miles) SSE
- Trang, Thailand - 159.6 kms (99.2 miles) ESE
- Songkhla, Thailand - 274.4 kms (170.5 miles) ESE
- Narathiwat, Thailand - 431.8 kms (268.3 miles) ESE
- Kota Bharu, Malaysia - 490 kms (304.5 miles) ESE
- Penang/ Bayan Lepas, Malaysia - 382.8 kms (237.9 miles) SE
- Medan, Sumatra, Indonesia - 510.7 kms (317.4 miles) S